Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 14th. One Rimbit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Rimbit has a market cap of $82,046.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Rimbit has traded 29.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
RBT is a coin. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. Rimbit’s official message board is www.rimbit.com/forums. The official website for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Rimbit Coin Trading
Rimbit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rimbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rimbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rimbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.