Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 14th. Stratis has a market capitalization of $35.13 million and $165,511.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Stratis has traded down 7.9% against the US dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.35 or 0.00003392 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005773 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003252 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.21 or 0.00059807 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Stratis (CRYPTO:STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,485,686 coins. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Poloniex, Crex24, HitBTC, Coinrail, Binance, SouthXchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Bithumb and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.