Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 15th. Bitradio has a total market capitalization of $106,589.00 and $67.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitradio coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0136 or 0.00000131 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. Over the last week, Bitradio has traded down 2.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014901 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Bitradio Coin Profile
Bitradio (BRO) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Bitradio’s total supply is 12,842,426 coins and its circulating supply is 7,842,422 coins. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitradio is www.bitrad.io.
Bitradio Coin Trading
Bitradio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitradio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitradio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.