Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. During the last week, Cryptopay has traded up 12.8% against the US dollar. One Cryptopay token can now be purchased for $0.0277 or 0.00000268 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. Cryptopay has a total market cap of $1.89 million and approximately $1,026.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00039388 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $473.32 or 0.04583330 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Cryptopay (CRYPTO:CPAY) is a token. It launched on September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,356,727 tokens. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptopay is cryptopay.me. The official message board for Cryptopay is blog.cryptopay.me.
Buying and Selling Cryptopay
Cryptopay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptopay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptopay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.