Dignity (CURRENCY:DIG) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 15th. Over the last week, Dignity has traded down 27.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Dignity token can currently be purchased for $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Livecoin. Dignity has a market capitalization of $1.46 million and $84,308.00 worth of Dignity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009673 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.86 or 0.00201081 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.24 or 0.01178062 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000567 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00088740 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00015795 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019965 BTC.
Dignity’s launch date was February 20th, 2018. Dignity’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 523,036,421 tokens. The official website for Dignity is cryptobontix.com. Dignity’s official Twitter account is @cryptobontix.
Buying and Selling Dignity
Dignity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dignity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dignity should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dignity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dignity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dignity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.