HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One HyperStake coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. HyperStake has a total market cap of $142,482.00 and approximately $95.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, HyperStake has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
HyperStake (CRYPTO:HYP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on July 6th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,376,719,887 coins. The official website for HyperStake is hyperstake.io. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for HyperStake is forum.hyperstake.io. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HyperStake
HyperStake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperStake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.