Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 15th. During the last week, Mincoin has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar. One Mincoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC on exchanges. Mincoin has a market cap of $67,394.00 and $6.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.09 or 0.00678012 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010333 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00017971 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000665 BTC.
MNC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 5,818,735 coins. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mincoin’s official website is www.mincoin.us. Mincoin’s official message board is www.mincoinforum.com. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mincoin Coin Trading
Mincoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mincoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mincoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.