MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded up 16% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 15th. During the last week, MintCoin has traded down 4.3% against the dollar. MintCoin has a market capitalization of $2.49 million and $16.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MintCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
MintCoin (CRYPTO:MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MintCoin’s official website is www.mintcoinofficial.eu.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MintCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.