MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. MonaCoin has a market cap of $91.45 million and $19.88 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.39 or 0.00013468 BTC on exchanges including Zaif, Livecoin, Bittrex and QBTC. Over the last week, MonaCoin has traded up 23.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,329.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $189.62 or 0.01836123 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $303.61 or 0.02939969 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $70.39 or 0.00681610 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $75.25 or 0.00728642 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010349 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00060601 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.62 or 0.00451401 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008938 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MonaCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MonaCoin’s official website is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, QBTC, Fisco, Livecoin, Bitbank, Zaif, Bittrex, Bleutrade and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.