NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One NEXT token can now be purchased for approximately $1.89 or 0.00018316 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbit and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, NEXT has traded 21.1% lower against the US dollar. NEXT has a market capitalization of $95.25 million and $1.33 million worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $70.35 or 0.00679994 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010330 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000647 BTC.
NEXT Token Profile
NEXT (NET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 973,628,555 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,269,268 tokens. NEXT’s official website is www.coinbit.co.kr. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET.
NEXT Token Trading
NEXT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEXT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEXT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.