Pure (CURRENCY:PUREX) traded up 34.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. Pure has a market cap of $5,506.00 and $35.00 worth of Pure was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pure coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Pure has traded 46.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $89.55 or 0.00866265 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003131 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001799 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Pure Coin Profile
PUREX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 30th, 2017. Pure’s total supply is 20,220,782 coins and its circulating supply is 17,751,757 coins. Pure’s official Twitter account is @purealtcoin. The Reddit community for Pure is /r/purealtcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pure is purexalt.io.
Buying and Selling Pure
Pure can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pure should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pure using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.