Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 15th. Over the last week, Qtum has traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for $2.06 or 0.00019899 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, BigONE, Bitfinex and Upbit. Qtum has a market capitalization of $197.52 million and $135.93 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004077 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 101,769,744 coins and its circulating supply is 96,019,724 coins. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, GOPAX, CoinExchange, ABCC, Ovis, Cobinhood, Bitbns, Coindeal, Coinsuper, Bithumb, Crex24, Liqui, LiteBit.eu, Bleutrade, BigONE, Exrates, Upbit, BCEX, Coinrail, LBank, DigiFinex, DragonEX, Bibox, Poloniex, Kucoin, Liquid, Coinone, Gate.io, Iquant, CoinEx, HitBTC, Binance, Huobi, EXX, CoinEgg, Livecoin, HBUS, OTCBTC, Allcoin, BitForex, Bitfinex, OKEx and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.