Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 15th. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded 9.7% lower against the dollar. Red Pulse has a total market cap of $12.56 million and approximately $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Switcheo Network, Kucoin and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Red Pulse Profile
Red Pulse (RPX) is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Red Pulse is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Buying and Selling Red Pulse
Red Pulse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Coinrail, Binance, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Red Pulse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.