Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 15th. Over the last seven days, Revain has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Revain has a total market cap of $31.54 million and $1.03 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Revain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0651 or 0.00000629 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009711 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.74 or 0.00200507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $120.26 or 0.01163071 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00088091 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015645 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Revain Token Profile
Revain launched on August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens. The official message board for Revain is medium.com/revain. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Revain’s official website is revain.org.
Revain Token Trading
Revain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Kucoin, OKEx, HitBTC, BitFlip, C-CEX, BitForex, Kuna and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.