SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One SafeCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0846 or 0.00000818 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Graviex. In the last week, SafeCoin has traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. SafeCoin has a market capitalization of $2.35 million and approximately $14.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $89.55 or 0.00866265 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00033802 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.85 or 0.00221087 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005847 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001995 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003403 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003131 BTC.
SAFE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official website is www.safecoin.org. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SafeCoin is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SafeCoin
SafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.