Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00005097 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ChaoEX, C2CX, Iquant and Binance. In the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 10.7% higher against the US dollar. Skycoin has a total market cap of $8.43 million and approximately $300,147.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00201060 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.04 or 0.01160302 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00087749 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015729 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s launch date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,000,000 coins. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, Iquant, Binance, Cryptopia and ChaoEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.