Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 15th. One Stellar coin can now be bought for $0.0579 or 0.00000560 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, BCEX, CoinEgg and Poloniex. Stellar has a total market cap of $1.16 billion and $114.64 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Stellar has traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009714 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00201285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $120.43 or 0.01165007 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00088042 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015559 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019852 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar launched on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 105,323,320,393 coins and its circulating supply is 20,083,653,210 coins. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, Koineks, OTCBTC, Kryptono, ABCC, Binance, Liquid, CEX.IO, Cryptomate, Upbit, OKEx, Poloniex, ZB.COM, BCEX, Bitbns, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex, GOPAX, Exmo, Indodax, HitBTC, Kuna, Kucoin, CoinEgg, Stronghold, Huobi, RippleFox, Gate.io, Kraken, Koinex, Vebitcoin, BitMart, Stellarport, Exrates, CryptoMarket and C2CX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.