Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Datacoin has traded down 20.5% against the dollar. One Datacoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Datacoin has a total market cap of $15,952.00 and $3.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001757 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 68.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004070 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00058624 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
DTC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 38,855,535 coins. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX and its Facebook page is accessible here. Datacoin’s official website is datacoin.info. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Datacoin
Datacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.