Octoin Coin (CURRENCY:OCC) traded up 20% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Octoin Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0156 or 0.00000152 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates and YoBit. During the last seven days, Octoin Coin has traded down 51.6% against the U.S. dollar. Octoin Coin has a market cap of $8,671.00 and $21,989.00 worth of Octoin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.37 or 0.00198723 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.05 or 0.01190732 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00089393 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015427 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Octoin Coin Coin Profile
Octoin Coin’s genesis date was February 3rd, 2018. Octoin Coin’s total supply is 1,221,596 coins and its circulating supply is 555,137 coins. Octoin Coin’s official Twitter account is @octoincoin. The Reddit community for Octoin Coin is /r/OCCWallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Octoin Coin’s official website is occwallet.com.
Buying and Selling Octoin Coin
Octoin Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Octoin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Octoin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Octoin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Octoin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Octoin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.