PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 16th. One PRIZM coin can now be bought for $0.44 or 0.00004292 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, PRIZM has traded 7.2% higher against the dollar. PRIZM has a market cap of $23.13 million and $115,400.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,256.02 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $308.35 or 0.03004932 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded up 68.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009467 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001514 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.73 or 0.00728861 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005183 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007663 BTC.
PRIZM Coin Profile
PZM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 99,590,293 coins and its circulating supply is 52,502,900 coins. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PRIZM
PRIZM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PRIZM should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.