SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. SecureCoin has a total market capitalization of $10,860.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SecureCoin has traded down 17.1% against the US dollar. One SecureCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001544 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded down 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 50.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SecureCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,581,106 coins. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. SecureCoin’s official website is www.securechain.com.
Buying and Selling SecureCoin
SecureCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SecureCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.