Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0158 or 0.00000154 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $163,452.00 and approximately $280.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 124.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 25.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Ultimate Secure Cash is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.