Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded up 17.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 17th. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0254 or 0.00000247 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and SouthXchange. In the last week, Litecoin Cash has traded up 10.9% against the dollar. Litecoin Cash has a market cap of $16.37 million and $125,359.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $218.16 or 0.02122331 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005730 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash is a coin. It launched on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 643,486,457 coins. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, Mercatox, Braziliex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.