Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. One Peercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00003217 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange, HitBTC, Trade By Trade and WEX. During the last week, Peercoin has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $8.45 million and approximately $120,489.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,259.18 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $323.59 or 0.03156422 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009759 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004124 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.53 or 0.00756131 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005047 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00007702 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Peercoin (PPC) is a coin. It was first traded on September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,633,780 coins. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Bitsane, WEX, Bittylicious, Bittrex, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.