U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 16th. In the last week, U Network has traded 13% lower against the dollar. U Network has a market cap of $8.92 million and $382,692.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, DDEX, HitBTC and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
U Network (CRYPTO:UUU) is a token. It launched on February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. U Network’s official message board is medium.com/unetwork. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for U Network is u.network.
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, DEx.top, DDEX, Bibox, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.