Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. Apex has a total market capitalization of $2.75 million and approximately $85,448.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Apex has traded 3.2% lower against the dollar. One Apex token can now be bought for about $0.0058 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bit-Z, Bitbns and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011163 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004821 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex (CPX) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 29th, 2018. Apex’s total supply is 676,989,090 tokens and its circulating supply is 470,792,327 tokens. The Reddit community for Apex is /r/APEXtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Apex’s official Twitter account is @apexnetworkCPX. The official website for Apex is apex.chinapex.com.
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LBank, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.