Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 18th. One Arcblock token can currently be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00001934 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, BitMart, Bibox and Gate.io. Arcblock has a market cap of $19.48 million and $3.69 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Arcblock has traded up 6.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003122 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009863 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.47 or 0.00220266 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.85 or 0.01263136 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 35% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.24 or 0.00100345 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00016936 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00020555 BTC.
Arcblock’s launch date was January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,554,305 tokens. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arcblock’s official website is www.arcblock.io.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, BitMart, Bibox, Huobi, OKEx, DragonEX, IDEX, Kucoin, DDEX, CoinBene, Gate.io, Bithumb and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arcblock should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Arcblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.