BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 18th. BitCoen has a market capitalization of $21,612.00 and approximately $181.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, BitCoen has traded down 28.8% against the U.S. dollar. One BitCoen coin can now be bought for $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin and BitFlip.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $217.66 or 0.02130770 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005804 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 92.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
BitCoen Coin Profile
BitCoen (BEN) is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen. BitCoen’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoen. BitCoen’s official website is bitcoen.io.
BitCoen Coin Trading
BitCoen can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin and BitFlip. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitCoen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.