Block Array (CURRENCY:ARY) traded 40.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Over the last week, Block Array has traded up 57.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Block Array token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX. Block Array has a market capitalization of $111,293.00 and $1,161.00 worth of Block Array was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00040616 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $531.97 or 0.05215101 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001124 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00027951 BTC.
Block Array Profile
ARY is a token. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Block Array’s total supply is 88,409,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,430,738 tokens. Block Array’s official Twitter account is @blockarraygroup. The Reddit community for Block Array is /r/blockarraygroup and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Block Array’s official website is www.blockarray.com.
Block Array Token Trading
Block Array can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block Array directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Block Array should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Block Array using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block Array Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block Array and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.