CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. During the last week, CyberMiles has traded up 4.7% against the US dollar. One CyberMiles token can now be bought for approximately $0.0225 or 0.00000220 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Huobi, Binance and IDCM. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $18.02 million and $3.29 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $78.47 or 0.00767296 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010836 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00032450 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 34.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011703 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003204 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CyberMiles (CMT) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cobinhood, OKEx, CoinBene, LBank, Koinex, Bithumb, Binance, Tokenomy, Zebpay, DragonEX, Huobi, Bibox, IDCM and BCEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.