HOLD (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 25.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 17th. Over the last week, HOLD has traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar. HOLD has a market capitalization of $486,541.00 and approximately $202.00 worth of HOLD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HOLD token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009827 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.67 or 0.00211756 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $127.25 or 0.01243671 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00094492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00016289 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020284 BTC.
HOLD was first traded on May 7th, 2018. HOLD’s total supply is 923,453,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 704,821,305 tokens. HOLD’s official message board is medium.com/@HoldHQ. HOLD’s official Twitter account is @HoldHQ. The official website for HOLD is hold.co.
HOLD Token Trading
HOLD can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HOLD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HOLD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HOLD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HOLD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.