LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 18th. In the last week, LiquidApps has traded 4.5% higher against the dollar. One LiquidApps token can now be bought for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000099 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network and Switcheo Network. LiquidApps has a total market capitalization of $2.78 million and approximately $540.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.98 or 0.00215078 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $125.53 or 0.01228506 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00040421 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00096104 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
LiquidApps (CRYPTO:DAPP) is a token. LiquidApps’ total supply is 1,011,343,249 tokens and its circulating supply is 274,216,791 tokens. The Reddit community for LiquidApps is /r/LiquidApps and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiquidApps’ official website is www.liquidapps.io. The official message board for LiquidApps is medium.com/@liquidapps. LiquidApps’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LiquidApps Token Trading
LiquidApps can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiquidApps should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiquidApps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.