ParallelCoin (CURRENCY:DUO) traded up 32% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. ParallelCoin has a market cap of $411,372.00 and $1,271.00 worth of ParallelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParallelCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.31 or 0.00012792 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last week, ParallelCoin has traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $78.47 or 0.00767296 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010836 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0862 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 34.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011703 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000588 BTC.
ParallelCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 22nd, 2015. ParallelCoin’s total supply is 314,719 coins. ParallelCoin’s official website is parallelcoin.info. ParallelCoin’s official Twitter account is @parallelcoinduo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ParallelCoin Coin Trading
ParallelCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParallelCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParallelCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParallelCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParallelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParallelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.