Scroll (CURRENCY:SCRL) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Scroll has a market capitalization of $17.24 million and $105,841.00 worth of Scroll was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Scroll has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Scroll token can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001643 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit, LATOKEN and IDAX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009848 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.17 or 0.00217376 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $125.99 or 0.01235119 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.18 or 0.00099760 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00017769 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020395 BTC.
Scroll was first traded on April 17th, 2018. Scroll’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 142,335,366 tokens. Scroll’s official Twitter account is @OficcialScroll. The official message board for Scroll is email@example.com. The official website for Scroll is www.scroll.network.
Scroll Token Trading
Scroll can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDAX, IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scroll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scroll should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scroll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scroll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.