AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE) traded down 13% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. One AllSafe coin can now be bought for $0.0135 or 0.00000131 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, AllSafe has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. AllSafe has a total market cap of $116,104.00 and approximately $260.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010765 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AllSafe (CRYPTO:ASAFE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 10,536,994 coins and its circulating supply is 8,609,714 coins. The official website for AllSafe is allsafetoken.pw. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken.
Buying and Selling AllSafe
AllSafe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AllSafe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AllSafe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.