Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 19th. Bloom has a total market cap of $1.91 million and approximately $1,657.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bloom has traded 7.5% lower against the dollar. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for about $0.0357 or 0.00000349 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Upbit and Bibox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002889 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009824 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.44 or 0.00209489 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.32 or 0.01214964 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00093697 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00017949 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00020420 BTC.
Bloom Token Profile
Bloom’s launch date was November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,642,697 tokens. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io.
Bloom Token Trading
Bloom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, AirSwap, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), TOPBTC, Upbit, Bibox and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.