CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on September 19th. During the last week, CoinFi has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. One CoinFi token can now be bought for $0.0038 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges including FCoin, Kyber Network, Kucoin and Gate.io. CoinFi has a total market cap of $748,472.00 and approximately $8,273.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010129 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.16 or 0.00213571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.78 or 0.01208926 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00096610 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00018417 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
CoinFi’s launch date was December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 196,964,277 tokens. CoinFi’s official message board is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official website is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, FCoin, IDEX, Kyber Network, Cobinhood and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.