e-Gulden (CURRENCY:EFL) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 20th. During the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded down 34.9% against the US dollar. One e-Gulden coin can now be purchased for about $0.0469 or 0.00000460 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. e-Gulden has a market cap of $802,361.00 and $22.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $76.11 or 0.00745146 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010601 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009740 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000578 BTC.
e-Gulden Coin Profile
e-Gulden (CRYPTO:EFL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,917,844 coins and its circulating supply is 17,095,331 coins. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati. e-Gulden’s official website is www.e-gulden.org.
e-Gulden Coin Trading
e-Gulden can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Gulden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.