Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. One Ether-1 coin can now be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. Ether-1 has a market capitalization of $292,889.00 and $28,592.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded 8.3% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.53 or 0.00085540 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.86 or 0.00389582 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009820 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007231 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Ether-1 (ETHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 35,567,855 coins. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.