TrueFlip (CURRENCY:TFL) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. TrueFlip has a total market capitalization of $1.18 million and $415.00 worth of TrueFlip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TrueFlip token can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001892 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, TrueFlip has traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002840 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010073 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00208117 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $120.46 or 0.01207552 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00091942 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00018452 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020804 BTC.
TrueFlip Token Profile
TrueFlip was first traded on May 22nd, 2017. TrueFlip’s total supply is 8,924,667 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,247,267 tokens. The Reddit community for TrueFlip is /r/trueflip and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TrueFlip is trueflip.io. TrueFlip’s official Twitter account is @TrueFlipLoto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TrueFlip Token Trading
TrueFlip can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueFlip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueFlip should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueFlip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueFlip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueFlip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.