ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded down 21.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. In the last seven days, ArtByte has traded down 41.4% against the U.S. dollar. ArtByte has a market cap of $25,694.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00724609 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010910 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011556 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000579 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.