ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded up 5.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One ClearPoll token can currently be purchased for $0.0450 or 0.00000447 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Kucoin and IDEX. ClearPoll has a market cap of $314,973.00 and $106.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ClearPoll has traded up 17.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002750 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.34 or 0.00202518 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.65 or 0.01181482 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00090618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017795 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ClearPoll’s genesis date was October 11th, 2017. ClearPoll’s total supply is 8,999,992 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,999,991 tokens. ClearPoll’s official website is polltokens.io. The Reddit community for ClearPoll is /r/clearpoll. ClearPoll’s official Twitter account is @voteclearpoll and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, YoBit, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ClearPoll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.