Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 22nd. During the last week, Enigma has traded up 20.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Enigma token can now be bought for about $0.39 or 0.00003883 BTC on popular exchanges including GOPAX, Hotbit, Mercatox and OKEx. Enigma has a market cap of $29.08 million and approximately $394,645.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.91 or 0.00926971 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001630 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Enigma is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Enigma’s official website is enigma.co. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Upbit, Kyber Network, ABCC, Mercatox, Liqui, GOPAX, Bittrex, Hotbit, Binance, Tidex and AirSwap. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enigma using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.