Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. Over the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for $0.0694 or 0.00000693 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Coinrail, COSS and Kucoin. Enjin Coin has a total market cap of $53.90 million and $2.98 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002801 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010007 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.54 or 0.00204892 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.54 or 0.01202657 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.24 or 0.00092182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00018344 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
Enjin Coin was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 776,656,142 tokens. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official website is enjincoin.io. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Binance, Coinrail, Bancor Network, Cobinhood, IDEX, COSS, Upbit, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Liqui, OKEx, Tidex, Kyber Network, Kucoin, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.