Gexan (CURRENCY:GEX) traded 61.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. Gexan has a market cap of $445,973.00 and $350,675.00 worth of Gexan was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gexan coin can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00002967 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and P2PB2B. Over the last seven days, Gexan has traded up 276.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.75 or 0.00913613 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00028208 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.11 or 0.00220217 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006092 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003491 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002809 BTC.
GEX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the PHI2 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 26th, 2019. Gexan’s total supply is 2,314,809 coins and its circulating supply is 1,493,227 coins. The official message board for Gexan is medium.com/@gexanlottery. Gexan’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gexan’s official website is gexan.io.
Buying and Selling Gexan
Gexan can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gexan directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gexan should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gexan using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gexan Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gexan and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.