Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 22nd. One Harmony token can now be purchased for $0.0072 or 0.00000072 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Binance. Over the last week, Harmony has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. Harmony has a market cap of $18.65 million and approximately $2.65 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00040045 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $524.48 or 0.05222794 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000315 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001035 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00027277 BTC.
Harmony Token Profile
ONE is a token. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Harmony’s total supply is 12,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,578,017,419 tokens. The official message board for Harmony is medium.com/harmony-one. The official website for Harmony is harmony.one/?utm_source=icodrops. Harmony’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Harmony
Harmony can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Binance DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harmony should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Harmony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.