Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 22nd. During the last week, Ubiq has traded 32.8% higher against the dollar. One Ubiq coin can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $4.69 million and $9,485.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq (UBQ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. Ubiq’s total supply is 42,609,099 coins. Ubiq’s official Twitter account is @ubiqsmart. Ubiq’s official website is ubiqsmart.com. The Reddit community for Ubiq is /r/Ubiq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.