Blacer Coin (CURRENCY:BLCR) traded down 14.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. During the last week, Blacer Coin has traded 33.4% lower against the dollar. One Blacer Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Escodex and CryptoBridge. Blacer Coin has a market cap of $201.00 and $13.00 worth of Blacer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.75 or 0.00640388 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026629 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003909 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0402 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 34.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002983 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Blacer Coin Profile
Blacer Coin (BLCR) is a coin. Blacer Coin’s total supply is 831,616 coins and its circulating supply is 164,249 coins. Blacer Coin’s official Twitter account is @BlacerCoins. The official website for Blacer Coin is blacercoin.com. The Reddit community for Blacer Coin is /r/BlacerCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Blacer Coin Coin Trading
Blacer Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blacer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blacer Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blacer Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blacer Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blacer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.