e-Chat (CURRENCY:ECHT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 9th. During the last week, e-Chat has traded down 1.7% against the dollar. One e-Chat token can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including P2PB2B, IDEX and Exrates. e-Chat has a total market cap of $8,360.00 and $10,256.00 worth of e-Chat was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00038158 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007095 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $530.83 or 0.06191298 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00042189 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00016676 BTC.
e-Chat is a token. It launched on October 16th, 2017. e-Chat’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 19,161,060 tokens. The official website for e-Chat is echat.io. e-Chat’s official Twitter account is @e_Chat_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
e-Chat Token Trading
e-Chat can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, IDEX and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Chat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire e-Chat should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Chat using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Chat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Chat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.