KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. During the last week, KickCoin has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. KickCoin has a total market cap of $1.52 million and approximately $62,317.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, YoBit, Gate.io and CoinBene.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003233 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00207404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.91 or 0.01061903 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00031311 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.71 or 0.00090096 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
KickCoin’s genesis date was July 26th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 1,690,795,943 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,641,170,126 tokens. The official website for KickCoin is www.kickico.com. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. KickCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@kickico. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, YoBit, Kucoin, Gate.io, Bibox, Bancor Network, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Exmo, IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.